Wednesday 8 September 2010

We're back!

Huge apologies for not posting on here for such a long time....I'm trying to think of believable excuses but shall we just put it down to lack of creativeness....Actually we've been so busy upgrading the website and making it FREE that I've been completely neglectful of our blog. It has absolutely nothing to do with my holiday of a lifetime (I practically ate my way around Brisbane, Singapore and Phuket) as wots4supper was uppermost in my mind when I was stuffing my face.

This is just going to be a quick blog for now but I have no doubt that I'll have loads to share with all the wonderful, Autumnal fruit and veggies that are about.

I have finally managed to persuade my hubby to watch a cookery show with me, without compaining or wingeing. He doesn't cook and has no interest in learning and is the most uninterested viewer of cookery shows. The Great British Bakeoff has tapped in to his love of puddings (and mine too). If you've missed it, try to catch next weeks - they're in Cornwall with the final 4 competitors. Who knows I might even make a pudding at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment